Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hot Summer Nights



Mike and I were out just pulling a few weeds tonight and spot watering in the front yard. Before you know it, the kids found the sprinkler and that was the beginning of their impromtu water party. It was funny to watch Brandon because he wouldn't run through the sprinkler, but stand right in it. He loved it!

Then, the party moved to the backyard where the girls were practicing their cartwheels and pretty soon Brandon came out back and started doing somersaults! They were more like head stand somersaults, but so cute! Who knew he could do that? Not the parentals!

Much screaming occured when I stopped the party and took them in for baths, but I did let them play until Brandon's teeth started chattering! You gotta love summer!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Nothing sounds better in this heat! I'm sure your kids had a BLAST! I love being outside in these long summer evenings!