Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lunch with my bro

Thanks, D, for meeting Brandon, Syd and I for lunch. It was kind of crazy meeting up (because I don't get out much) and waiting for a dumb orange julius, but it was fun for us! And, you didn't have to sit alone in the food court (reference back to your blog). Have fun working....I mean golfing!

Now, I also have to say that I can't believe how busy The Gateway is during the day! We have usually gone there at night, weekends or holidays and I don't remember it being half this busy. There were people everywhere and hardly a free table at the food court. If you can get past all the construction, it really is a fun shopping/eating area and I think D is lucky to be able to work in the midst of it all. When I worked at Triad it was always fun to be in downtown with all the happening stuff. The Arts Festival used to be on the street right next to the Triad and it was great to run there during lunch. Anyway, next time we are hitting The Dodo and Mike and Roger (or anyone else for that matter), you guys are invited!

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

Thanks for coming down. Next time, avoid the Orange Julius.