Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Annie & the birdies

The girls had their 'Annie' performance last night. This is with their little singing group that they both love. Grandma & Papa Gib fought with bad traffic to come to their big night. Daddy also got off work early to take the girls to their 4pm rehearsal, since I was working and couldn't cancel my lessons. The girls did GREAT! We are so proud of them and are so glad they are loving to sing and perform. After, we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Good food, but extremely slow and loud inside the restaurant. We didn't get home until after 10:30pm. Everyone had held it together pretty well today, but it's going to be an early to bed night!
Cute Amanda with her arm outstretched. I'm sorry it's a fuzzy picture!
Cute Sydney kneeling in front in the white apron. The outfit she has on is actually my old Halloween costume of Raggedy Ann that my Mom made for me! Grandma Gib was a lifesaver and completely helped us get our costumes together! Thanks, Grandma!

Just an update on our birds. There are now only 3. But, today I looked out at them and they are huge! We have been watching the mama bird, Henrietta feed them and she must be good at it. They are flapping their wings and I'm sure we'll see the maiden voyage pretty soon. This picture was taken through my kitchen window, so it's a bit cloudy.

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

how great that they were in a play! do they get nervous?

the baby birds are so cute! how fun for the kids to watch!

jamie