Friday, June 8, 2007

Darn Mo-squee-toes!


Poor Bubba! He got a mosquito bite right by his eye when we were outside the other evening chatting with the neighbors. We hadn't planned on being out so long, so I wasn't on the ball with my bug spray. Well, looks like he slept on that side of his face and so all the mosquito gunk got pushed into his eye! When he woke up yesterday, he couldn't see! Oh, we felt terrible! This morning, it's a little better, but not back to normal. He can see better and so he is a lot happier.


On another fun parenting note, we were up with Sydney throwing up last night! I had just had my recipe group gals over and for our 'activity' we made lip gloss. I had Amanda and Sydney come help us and they just loved it! We put Sydney to bed and she complained that she didn't feel well and I thought it was just because she was up too late. A little Motrin and she was out like a light, until 2am! Oh, here's praying that Brandon doesn't get it. But, judging how our week has gone so far, I'm not holding my breath!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cousin Zach says "Uh oh." Sorry about the owie. Kat, Zach & Corrine

Hillary said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe how bad that looks! Poor guy. I hope he's doing better and that he can see again. I also hope Syd is feeling better.