Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Current guilty pleasure

Mike and I are having at-home date nights 3 nights a week! We put the kids down and then watch American Idol off the DVR. If we are lucky, sometimes there are treats in the house and it's like dinner and a movie! Don't say we don't know how to have fun!
Tonight, Mikey is in Denver again, and so I put the kids to bed at 8:00p and watched the rest of Idol all by myself! Not as fun, but I enjoyed the quiet time. I did feel a little guilty about putting the kids down early, but they were all asleep within minutes.....yes!
We are loving the hometown fav, David......Go Murray! I don't know about the girls.....

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I am still forming my opinions, but we really enjoy David too!

Hillary said...

I am also addicted to this show. David is by far the best contestant. There really aren't any other great singers if you ask me...especially from the girls side.
Good for you-putting the kids down early, I do that sometimes when Steve's out of town-you just need a break.:)

d.r. gib said...

we too enjoy our Idol fix. I love David! I also really like Carli Smithson and Brooke (she is from Arizona and is LDS, that is not why I like her though) she has a retro voice, from the 60's which I love. You can call us if you need to dish on the contestants and Mike is gone.