Monday, February 4, 2008

Ego boost...

Try not to laugh when you read my true color! Wanna try this test? http://web.tickle.com/rd/50651/color/index.jsp?testname=colorogt&resultid=G

Jill, your true color is Green!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

why would we laugh? Other than that funny picture of the lady in the green...but I think green, according to their description, suits you perfectly!

Do anything you can afford said...

An apt description of our "one and only". Loves

Makell said...

Guess what lovely shade of nature I am? Brown. Wohoo! It just screams excitement! Kind of funny...
You are totally a green! You are as green as a leprechun.:)

d.r. gib said...

I think that is right on. I took the test and I am a yellow. I have taken a few of those test over the years and I am always yellow. The fun loving one! always ready with a joke and warm and inviting. That sounds right. I am usually warm.