Thursday, February 21, 2008

Along those lines

So, I was blog stalking....now I prefer to call it researching for ideas. I came upon this gal http://web.mac.com/rochelleht1/Rochelle_Tallmadge/Blog/Entries/2008/2/17_How_to_be_the_Center_of_Attention_at_the_Grocery_Store.html
(ok, I don't know how to make it small and cute, like click HERE for the link.) Anyway, she has a 3 month shopping supply on this post and recipes with food storage. I have seen her blog before and she is so cute! I have printed the lists off and plan to try some out! See, my emergency preparedness is going to be part of my day today! Oh, and maybe a shower....

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

I saw your comment about the neck pillows. Corrine's girls use them all the time when they go to Moroni to see Tim's family. And Aubrey heats hers up to use during bedtime stories. You can choose a fabric of your choice, or the kids. Hannah Montana, Thomas etc.