Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Might as well Jump!

Brandon NEVER STOPS jumping! Jumping instead of walking,
jumping on the couches,
on the beds,
on ME!
So, I broke down and bought him a jump-o-lene! It's been a long winter all cooped up inside and this boy needs to move! He loves the 'jumping thing' and his sisters do, too! The only problem (besides having to use manual air for most of the blowing up instead of a pump) is that it's bigger than I thought. Here's Mikey manually blowing this 'toy' up! Doesn't he look annoyed?
My plan was to leave it in the fam room so he could be jumping while I'm doing day to day stuff. It really needs to be in the basement, but I don't think Brandon will go down there without me since it's unfinished and cold.

Cousins are for giggling!
We also were lucky to take Kate & Elyse home with us on Sunday night (after Gibby popcorn) for a sleepover! There wasn't school on Monday because of President's Day and the girls picked up on the possibility of a sleepover very quickly!
Brandon, Elyse and Sydney gave up and fell asleep around 11pm. I have no idea what time Amanda and Kate went to sleep, but the next day Amanda fell asleep while watching tv. A tell tale sign that she and Kate were up giggling for a long, long time!
Rog & Coze came up to get their girls about lunchtime, so we all headed for Arby's (Mikey had to work). We had a good time hanging out together. It's fun to see how our kids love to hang out! Here's a tip though: Don't try the cheesecake poppers...they aren't worth the calories!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

That looks so fun and I CAN'T believe you manually blow up that thing!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

Makell said...

Jump -o- Lene....My kids would love it! I bet Mikey has to fight to get them out of it so he can have his own turn.
It looks beautiful in your front room :) What we do for our kids..or for our sanity...