Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can you say, Cabin Fever?

Today I decided that Brandon and Sydney are sick...sick with Cabin Fever!
I came to this conclusion when I saw them jumping on our bed singing, 'Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way!' Luckily, it's warm here today (mid-40's) and so I rushed them outside for some
sunshine therapy!

It worked!
Sydney was loving riding her new bike 'really fast.'
It's about time we take off the instruction booklet and cardboard from around the wheel, don't you think?
And Brandon is still a little pro on his trike!
We had a good time in the sun while waiting for Sydney's bus! We even got to chat with Nicole and her kids for a minute. They stopped by when they saw that we were outside!

That's what I miss about warmer weather... spontaneous playing and chatting with our friends!

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

it has been so nice to have the sun out for a couple days, we really need it to boost our spirits so we can make it until spring. I am glad you are feeling better, that stomach flu going around is so nasty!