Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, I got tagged by Alisa to go around my house right now and take pictures of things in it....here it goes...no photo editing applied:

Brandon rockin' out
Brandon's room...just keeping it real, folks



My bamboo plant that was present from the Baumanns when I graduated from the U. It only likes the kid's bathroom. It gets sad and starts to die when we move it. (It's the only plant in our house right now!) Maybe it likes to look at itself in the mirror!

By the way, the bathroom is clean! I cleaned it 5 hours ago!

I still love my china hutch and my beautiful dishes! Actually, I love my dining room although we don't use it every week.

Here are the cookies I baked for the girls for after school. Here are the cookies I burnt while running around the house taking these pictures!
My desk...cleaner than normal.



My office...'Piano Studio' teacher chair, little fan on the ground, stacks of music books and in the background-the awesome theory laptop computer!



Sydney's school assignment. I thought it was so cute. You should see how big she drew my bosom...but I love the itty bitty waist!



Shoes...someone ALWAYS has shoes out...these just happen to be Brandon's.


And this just sums it up:

On my wall by the garage door

Now, I tag Mom, Makell and anyone who hasn't been tagged! Have fun!

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Nice curves!! i love that picture by Sydney.

Makell said...

your tag is comin sister....love the post!

Alisa said...

Thanks for being a good sport! And even your "messy" is pretty darn clean!

Alisa said...

Oh, and I loved Syd's picture, too! (as well as your comment!)