Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday in review

See below for Amanda's great Saturday. But, Sydney also had a game today. She played great and stayed in the entire game! She was lucky to have Uncle Darin and Uncle Steve, along with Zach and Abi come see her play! Steve was getting their 'stuff' out of our basement and D was the hired help (or the volunteer help).
We had a great time with the uncles and cousins! Thanks, guys for helping me when I had to get kids to different places at the same time! Also, the fun lunch at Wendy's.....anyone want to play with a barrell full of monkeys?
Finally, Mikey came home! I picked him up at the airport because he hasn't been feeling well today. It was cold and rainy in Canada and he was chilled to the bone. He brought us all presents and treats! Here are the pictures from his travels.....of which he says doesn't do the place justice. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Makell said...

It sounds like they were all popcicles most of the time:) I'm glad one of the guys at least got some pics - Kerry only had his cell phone. (just like a guy!!) He had mentioned that Mike had some good pictures and I suggested that the 4 of them get together and have a trip -follow up party scrapbookin' together! I know they want to!

d.r. gib said...

D and Zach had a great time, and it wore them out!

Do anything you can afford said...

Great pictures - brings back great memories. I have really been blessed to be able to see some great places - one of the main reasons we stayed in choir. I hope you get to see it some day, soon.