Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a little update

Ok, I think the washing machine and clothes are A-OK. When I dried the 'diaper clothes' there was a TON of lint, but everything smells downy fresh!

I love KSL Classifieds...can I just tell you?

I just spent 2 hours cutting up raw chicken....yuck! (Food storage item that we got through church-40 pounds of chicken, but I was surprised at how much I had to trim before putting in Ziplocs and into the freezer. Glad that's over).

For those interested in Amanda's Nutcracker performance, I have a little info...Tickets are $6 and $9. Performances are Thursday, November 20th, Friday, November 21st, and a matinee and evening performances on Saturday, November 22nd (also the UTAH v byu game-Mike is shocked that the ballet school would schedule the Nutcracker on game day).

From what I understand, tickets get filled according to how many you sell...so that means if too many people want the Saturday matinee, the dancer who has sold a higher quantity of tickets gets priority, while the dancer who may have only sold her allotted 15, would possible not get tickets for that show (but would get tickets to another show). So, you may want to give me an optional performance date in case we get bumped. I hear that if you want to come Thursday, you will probably get them for sure (the hard one to get is the Saturday matinee). Just e-mail me or give me a call. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I will talk to D about Thursday night, because the other times do not work for us. For Example, during our TWILIGHT party!!! Yippie

Alisa said...

Yeah, I was thinking that November 21st sounded familiar for some reason....we already have movie tickets for that day! (a neighbor rented out a theater!) I'm so glad that your washer is ok and that the clothes were fine, too!