Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brandon's first day of Preschool!

So excited! Brandon first day of preschool with Miss Cindy
Brandon could not wait to go to school like his big sisters! For the first week of their school, he kept asking me, "Where do I go today, Mom?" The day finally arrived and he wore his backpack around the house from the moment he got dressed (not long after getting up) until we got in the car to go to school. When I picked him up, he had a huge smile on his face and said, 'That was FUN!"
Spencer and Brandon on the first day
He did have a bad day at school this week. I guess he thinks that he has a chair that is his. When one of the kids took it, he got upset. The teacher tried to explain to him that we share and he could sit somewhere else for the day. Well, he got more upset and pouted the rest of school. When I asked him how school was when he got home, he said bad because his teacher wouldn't let him sit in his spot. About an hour later, his teacher called me to explain and apologize and she was worried that he was mad at her. She said she would try to make sure he gets his spot each day. I told her that we have probably spoiled him too much and that he needs to learn to share, but I appreciate her willingness to work it out!
Oh my.....

No comments: