Thursday, September 11, 2008

School's in....

I know...it's the 3rd week of school, but I'm just getting to the first day of school pictures. The kids were excited. Sydney was a bit anxious, but did well once she met her teacher. So far, the girls love their teachers. Amanda has had a bunch of homework every night...quite the change from last year. The kids look soooo much older to me this year. What happened to our babies?

Amanda in 4th grade!

Sydney
Sydney is in 1st grade. Doesn't she look at little worried? She was worried that she would miss me too much because she was gone ALL day now. I told her I would miss her, but school is fun and will go by fast. She didn't have any problems and now enjoys school so much!
Here are some celebratory cartwheels....Sydney needed a picture for her 'get-to-know-you' project of things she likes to do...

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

silly kids. They do look so grown up!
I remember Amanda as a little "duck-butt"

Alisa said...

They are looking so much older. I love Sydney's pose, too!