Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pity Party Ahead...

I feel like the planets are aligned against me in my attempts to exercise! I've been super ready to exercise everyday this week and then something big always stands in the way.
Last night, I had a horrible problem with my sciatic nerve again. This episode left me in tears and barely able to walk...at times I couldn't walk. At least it isn't as bad as the time I had it when I was pregnant with Brandon and I was in bed for 2 days. But, it's still bad. My cute hubby did whatever he could, but if you have ever dealt with this, you know you can't have someone help you walk because it hurts worse. Anyway, there is my pity party for the day.
I'm not fishing for sympathy....just documenting. I'm popping ibuprofen today and taking it easy. Maybe tomorrow...

6 comments:

d.r. gib said...

my mom has struggled with this for years, but saw Cade Huntsman at the Salt Lake Orthopedic Center and he changed her life!! She had surgery to repair it, but it wasn't bad. You will need an MRI before you go, so talk to your regular doctor about that. But she said she was able to get in so fast with Dr Huntsman, and the surgery was soon after. You may not need surgery, but he can help in other ways too. Let me know if you have more questions---good luck

Roger Gibson said...

I'm sorry! I'm all too familiar with that pain. Fortunately It's only when I'm pregnant - at least that's been the case so far. luckily you aren't pregnant and can take some heavy medication for it. Hang in there!

Do anything you can afford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Do anything you can afford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie and Family said...

I wonder where my comment went? I *thought* I left my condolences a few days ago! I just wanted to say hand in there and it is VERY frustrating to be in pain/debilatated like that.

Jamie and Family said...

of course I mean "hang" in there :-)