Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's been one of those days, weeks, months....

Don't you just love two-year-olds? I was running EXTREMELY far behind today (as usual~side note: I laughed in my friend's face yesterday when she asked me how I do everything and do it so well....I asked if she remembered who she was talking to!) and just had a couple of seconds to fold the 2 batches of laundry I didn't get to yesterday. The now folded laundry sat in my green laundry basket waiting for me to take it to the bedrooms and put it away, when something else more pressing came up and I attended to it. When I returned, I saw that Brandon, wanting to play with said green laundry basket and took all my nicely folded clothes and put them all over the family room floor.....Is it any wonder I can't get anything done? Note to self: Don't leave green laundry basket full of clothes and Brandon alone in the same room.

3 comments:

Do anything you can afford said...

He is a cute little bugger. Hang in there - remember Grandma Gibson always used to say, "These are the happiest times of your life." And they do go by.

Staci said...

I hear ya girlfriend! TWO steps forward and ONE step back! But they do grow up fast so I guess we just need to savor the dance for now!!

Jamie and Family said...

Whew. THAT could really push my buttons on the wrong day!! Kids!!