Friday, October 12, 2007

More Birthday Week

"I need Fabulous!" "Strike a pose.....Vogue! "
Amanda had her friend party today. A Hannah Montana Pop Star party. We decorated the unfinished basement and made a makeshift stage by hanging a bed sheet from the floor boards. Our old 'ghetto blaster' came in handy to blast Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and High School Musical CD's. The girls danced and sang and posed for me the 'The Paparazzi". I painted everyone's fingernails and if they wanted, the girls put on nail art stickers. For the party favors, we gave them sunglasses, necklaces and bangles. Also, I kept some of the soap I made last night at the Festival of Trees meeting and gave them each a bar of yummy smelling soap! Amanda had a great time! Thankfully, the girls had activity days at 4pm, or I think we would have had a house full of young ladies until bedtime! And I guess that could be a fun thing, too.
The girls watching the presents: Ashley, Julia, Syd, Maddy, Susie, Maria, Hanalee...Elizabeth must be giving the present.

Beautiful!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks like a wild and crazy time, how fun!!! I'm going to have to call on you for birthday party ideas in the future, I'm not as creative as you are (or as brave for that matter!).

Tara said...

what a fun and memorable party for Amanda!!! How is she 9???

Jamie and Family said...

I hate when I do that. I post a comment as a different user....it happens a lot to me because I help a lot of my friends out with their blogs!!! That "Bill and Tara" comment was really ME!