Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who's that girl?

Before:
Sydney got her haircut! She has been wanting to cut it and donate it to Locks of Love ever since Amanda did it at the first of the year. Her hair had been getting so long that there was drama whenever I would brush it, so we thought it was a good time to chop it off! She looks so cute! What a fun new haircut to start school! Our friend, Nicole, does our hair and always does a great job.
During:
After:

Also, for FHE last night we continued a tradition from my family and from Mike's family and he gave the girls blessings to start the new school year. The blessings were the sweetest and when Sydney's was done, she said that was making her cry! Mom, looks like she inherited the bawling genes. I was of course crying. I know because our girls were blessed with such wonderful things to start the school year that they will be great students and we will be able to handle any challenges that come our way. And I am so grateful that my husband holds the priesthood and can use it to bless our family.


3 comments:

Hillary said...

Cute hair Syd! That's great that you wanted to donate it to Locks of Love, I bet some little girl will be soo excited to get a cute wig made out of your cute hair!

Roger Gibson said...

Very cute hair Syd! I'm going to cut mine just like that after the baby is born. I'm sure it won't be as cute as yours though.

Jamie and Family said...

looks so cute on her!!!!! of course I may be biased since this is essentially my hair cut.

I totally have the "hair drama" every time it's time to brush.

jme