Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Mikey!







Happy Birthday, Mikey! Once again we are the same age! I want you to know that the kids and I love you so much! We are so lucky and so blessed to have you as a husband and father. I honestly thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I have you in my life. I love what a great Dad you are to our kids. The adore you! I get asked at least a million times each day where you are and when are you coming home. You make us laugh and always have fun at what we are doing. You have given me the most beautiful children. I'm so grateful for your quiet understanding when you come home and the house is in chaos. I love how you make sure the kids get to have many experiences and how you take the time to explain little details to them. I feel so lucky that you love me!
I hope you will have fun tomorrow with your 'gift' and no, I am not giving anymore hints and I'm not telling the kids so you cannot bribe it out of them! I love you! XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
See you tomorrow-
Bruce

Do anything you can afford said...

To our other "one and only" - Happy Birthday and thanks for being a part of our family. We love you, Jill and those adorable grandkids!!