Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gratitude

Tonight I am grateful for my bunko/dinner girls that came to The Dodo for dinner! It was my turn to host and I usually don't get a good turn-out when they have to come to Kville. So, I planned to meet at the Dodo (yum) and we had a great time! The girls: Cherri, Sharee, GayLinn, Loura, Jen, Lisa, & Lori! Here's the highlights: Lisa is on her way to China next week and we got to hear about Lori's trip to the Grammy's! Cherri wasn't feeling well, GayLinn got a cute new haircut, Sharee just had a 50th birthday surprise party put on by her daughter, Loura's son just went into the MTC, and Jen's missionary is about to come home, but she's getting the other one ready to go! When it was time to go, they all walked my to my car so I wouldn't get mugged by the guy that was begging for $$ outside the parking garage! I'm so glad we have all kept in touch!

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

what would you all have done had that guy approached you again?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

What fun to have a great group of friends to get together with frequently. So nice to have a girls night out regularly.

Makell said...

We need to hit up the Dodo again soon with you guys - I love that place and I haven't been in years! Sounds like a fun night :))