Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gratitude each day

I had a "moment" on Sunday that I should remember one thing each day to be thankful for. I thought I would journal it on my blog for a month. I was having a particularly hard day Sunday. Went to Sacrament Mtg., left for SS and dragged myself back to the church for Relief Society. An older lady that was visiting our ward bore her testimony and reminded me that I have much to be thankful for and if we concentrate on that....we won't be having a daily pity party. Some days I may elaborate, some days I won't!

So, in my usual procrastinating fashion....here is my
Sunday thankful moment: Church
Monday: my wonderful husband
Tuesday: Prayer
Wednesday: this video (thanks Corrine) http://barefootmeg.multiply.com/video/item/56/Louis_CK_Everythings_amazing_nobodys_happy

Someday I'll figure out how to make that link cool....Happy Day everyone!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Great thoughts, thank you for sharing. I also loved that video. What do you mean by "cool" how to hyper link it? I can teach you that.

Makell said...

hahahaha - loved that video. "You're call. Is going. To SPACE!.