Friday, February 13, 2009

Gratitude today

For yesterday, I'm grateful that all 3 kids went to school! It's been a little while since that happened since B & Syd were taking turns being sick. They were also all excited about going! YEA! I got into cleaning mode and deep cleaned my bathroom and the wood floors. It felt great!
Today, I'm grateful that Brandon pooped in the potty! YEA! I'm trying not to get too excited, because we have had a one-time victory before. But, we may have found a trick this time....he has to 'try' right when he gets up and he can't play the Wii until he 'tries' This is a big deal as he is always saying, 'I can't poop in the potty! I can pee, but I can't poop!' I know...too much information, but this is something that is perplexing our family! Cross your fingers!
For this weekend, we are headed to St. George and I am grateful to be able to take fun, quick vacations with my family!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

how did the pooping go this weekend?

Jill said...

Not good! We have not had a repeat performance.....