Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Baby Isn't a Baby Anymore!

Oh my goodness! The girls are at their singing practice and so Brandon decided that he wanted to go play with Taylor, who lives 2 houses down. I called my friend, Nicole, and asked if he could come play and also invited her kids down. It was all good, so I got Brandon's coat on and walked him to the door. He promptly turned around and said, 'You not help me, Mom' which meant I'm not supposed to walk him down to his friend's house! He stopped one more time on the front porch steps, told me the same thing...I told him I was going to watch him walk down....he said, 'Ok' and off he went!

He got to Nicole's front steps, stopped and yelled out, 'Nicole!' I yelled down to him, 'Go ring the doorbell' which he did and I could hear Taylor welcoming him to his house and saying, 'Let's go play!' Oh my.....we've reached another milestone! I'm sad! He's not a baby anymore!

3 comments:

Do anything you can afford said...

That is so cute. I can't believe that he is to that point. Such a cute boy. Loves,

d.r. gib said...

i love that he just shouted out her name! that is so funny!

Staci said...

Next thing you know he'll want a phone so he can text ya while he's out! I love that Brandon! We need to get him and Tate together to play!