Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Springing still..

View of Weeping Rock from Hidden Canyon hike. That's the same waterfall I posted pictures of in my last post! After the Weeping Rock hike, the girls decided to hang out for awhile and the boys went on the Hidden Canyon hike. I remembered this hike from when we did it with Rog & Coze. Mike and Roger were the only ones to go along the chains while Cozette and I sat with the little kids. Scary! When Mike said Brandon would be 'fine' on this hike, I was a little worried, but knew that Mike would take great care of him. When the boys finally got back, Mike said Brandon did great and loved it. Then, we looked at the pictures he took. Tell me what you think....is this loving the hike? He does get a little upset when he's scared....who can blame him? But, he finished and did a fantastic job! We were really proud of him!

No comments: