Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Arvy Easter Party-maybe

Ok, here is a tease on what I'll blog next....but, right after I loaded this picture I got so tired I have to lay down! I have strep throat. But, I'll tell you...this is the worst I have ever had it. I felt yucky on Sunday and by Monday morning, my throat/glands were so swollen that I looked like a linebacker! I kept waking up that night gasping for air-so it was pretty bad. Monday morning, Mike told me I should go to the doc, and after waiting for 2 hours I was told it is strep. So, I got the shot, cancelled all piano lessons that day and ended up sleeping most of the day. Tuesday, I did teach and did laundry and tried to do more, but still not at 100% and today, I have achy legs again and am sooo tired! I guess when you get older, strep takes more out of you, but goodness! So, I'll sign off and hope to get back to blog soon....

1 comment:

Heidi Green said...

I didn't know you weren't feeling well - you were a total trooper at YW. I hope the meds have kicked in and you're doing ok now.