Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Oh, how we were ready for Spring Break and how we miss it now that it is over! I will have to update in multiple posts, mainly because I'm running out of time to blog today. We left on Saturday just as conference was about to start. Usually, we leave on Friday night, arrive super late, and then have to recover most of the next day. It was a nice change to get there mid-afternoon.

Just before we left, I noticed that the Francis' side door into their garage was opened. Knowing they were out of town, I pointed and told Mike about it. He went to check it out. A few minutes after I came back out of the house with more stuff to pack in the truck, he was no where to be found and Francis' door was still open.

Thinking that was weird, I made my way over to Francis' house, but stopped when I heard manly voices coming from the Harwood's garage. Their garage door starts opening and out comes Scott & Mike. Mike thought I meant Harwood's garage was open and went searching. He even opened the door to their house checking to see if everything was ok, when he heard their tv and cute 3 year old Cooper came running to the door! We straightened everything out, had a good laugh, checked on Francis' house and then we were on our way!
After a non-eventful drive, we got unpacked at the house and then headed to Mesquite to have dinner and go swimming with the Francis'! Their place has a great pool and the kids had a great time. Here are the dads chatting.... When we finished swimming, we went back to their place to hang out and had yummy pizza! We love the Francis family and thanks for a fun night!

1 comment:

Makell said...

I wish we could have hooked up! Wasn't it nice to have great weather (at least for a few days) and remember what sun feels like! :)
I heard about what Mike had to come home to - that really stinks!! Hope you are all put back together now.