Saturday, August 15, 2009

Famous Butler-ites...minus me!

Bryan, Bart & Gayle, Heather, Jodi Clark Ludlow, me & Mikey
We went to Heather Hopkin Moss's house last night for a little Butler 20th ward/class of 1988 reunion. It ended up being just the same group of us that went to dinner a few months ago, along with Heather's parents, Bart & Gayle. Bart was Mike & Bryan's Priest Quorum Advisor and did a great job! Everyone kept bringing up fun stories from when they were Priests and we couldn't stop laughing!

Mike grew up in a ward similiar to our current ward. There were a ton of kids and they were a close group. I get excited for our kids to grow up in the same situation. My ward was smaller on the kid end, and we were divided by 13th East....my fam being in the smaller neighborhood. Although I loved my ward growing up, I do envy Mike's great adventures and memories.

We worked on the high school 20th reunion committee with Heather and Jodi last year and it has been fun to reconnect with them. We hope to make this get together at least a yearly thing, if not more, so that we can keep those friendships alive. They are all wonderful people and we really enjoy hanging out with them!

No comments: