Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brandon funnies....

(I didn't have a #9 yet, so I put 38 + 1 on this cake-I know-I'm a nerd)

We had our little family dinner to celebrate Mike's birthday on Saturday. We did it Saturday because Mrs. Backer's isn't open on Mondays (Mike's bday was on a Monday this year) and there is NO WAY a Backer's cake would last until Monday when we bought it on a Saturday!
Anyway, we sang to Mike and afterward Brandon said, 'Where are his presents?' I told him that we are his presents (meaning his family).
Brandon didn't like this and insisted Daddy needed presents.
So, Mike asked Brandon if he could have some of Brandon's Star Wars toys for his
birthday presents.

Brandon didn't miss a beat and said, 'No, Dad...we are your presents!'

2 comments:

Makell said...

haha - that is classic. Alls fair until it comes to legos or Star wars.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Brandon is so funny!! :) That totally made me laugh!