Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ohhhhh, how sweet!

Brandon, Spencer W., Spencer H., Will G., Henry K., Tytan M., Tanner C.
and missing 'boy' Matthew who left early.

Possibly in about 10 years, I will look back at this picture of these sweet playgroup boys!
I'm sure they will all still be sweet and great friends!
Brandon loves his playgoup.
He always asks to go see 'my boys'
I'm sure 'his boys' help him to balance the abundance of estrogen he has to deal with each day.
His favorite 'boy' is his Daddy.
He hangs with him from the moment Daddy gets home, until he falls asleep...


in our bed.

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Who is the goober kid with the byu stuff on?

Jill said...

No kidding, huh. Mike saw that and said, get him out of our house!

Do anything you can afford said...

Very sweet. I love little boys. It's fun to see them grow and change.