Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Crazy


I thought these two boys looked so cute today waiting to go to their preschool Halloween party! Brandon is (obviously) Yoda and his friend, Matthew, is Spiderman! They also go to preschool with Spencer who lives next door. He is also being Yoda.


When I drive the carpool and help them get out of the car, I have to give them a superhero name as I lift them out of the car. Sometimes they pick the same name, Batman, Spiderman, Superman. Sometimes they have to be a little different, Black Spiderman, Red Spiderman...


This age is so cute and it's been fun for Brandon to have his buddies to go to school with! They had a great time at their party. Brandon came home and divided his treats with me. One for Mom, one for Brandon. Very sweet!

No comments: