Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday without the birthday girl!

Hillary, the birthday girl!
Dear Hillary,
I hope you had a great birthday! Here's what we did to celebrate without you. The Arvy girls got together for lunch and had your favorite: Cafe Rio! As the party was breaking up, Cath said we should have at least called you and sung Happy Birthday!
Then, we went to the Real Soccer game with Kat & D & fam, and Roger and Elyse! Brandon and Zach had the greatest time!Bad extreme close-up! Scary!Roger was getting glares from being 'too loud' at an outdoor soccer game! Come on, people! By the way, his wife is in labor.....
We miss you, but hope you had a great birthday! Love, Jill & fam

Dear Grandma A.,
Here's what's left of the treats you sent home for the grandkids! Gone in 60 seconds! Thanks for lunch and a fun afternoon! Love, your grandkids


Dear Mater,
Could you do something more useful with the lawnmower beside SLEEP on it!?!?!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for the great birthday party! I'm glad you had Cafe Rio in my honor! :) Thanks for the fun blog post for me,I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys! Looks like you had fun at the soccer game too and tell Rog to be quiet, what does he think it is...a sporting event???Man alive!

Jill said...

Mater looks so cute in that pic.! I wish I had him.....oh wait I do!

Amanda