Thursday, July 19, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is

My 2 front teeth! YEA! It finally happened! Sydney asked Mike to pull out that darn front tooth last night. Thank goodness it came out nice and easy! She has the cutest smile now!

We had a great time swimming at the Eames' yesterday. It was a visiting teaching day. We invite the gals we visit, they invite theirs, etc. We all get it done, entertain the kids and have a great time doing it! (I'm sure someone taught the lesson in the pool).
I also had my last official visits with the Relief Society. We got to visit a new move-in and a new baby! I will truly miss this part of this calling. We had a good time and some good laughs.
And Festival of Trees has started! We had our first meeting Tuesday. We now are hostesses for the mini-trees. We have done gift shop for 2 years in a row and although that was fun (if you were on a register), people in charge are not always nice to the gift shop gals. Power trip, I think. I think that I'll go with Mike to deliver trees this year. I feel like we could ask one of the grandparents to take the kids overnight. Mike has done this for 2 years and thinks it is so cool! I really want to experience this part of the festival!


1 comment:

Hillary said...

Syd-you look great!!! You better stick to an all liquid diet for a while: ice cream, shakes, etc!