Sunday, July 25, 2010

Floats, Faces and Fun - take 2

I have been doing my week in review and keep deleting photos and text when I am moving pictures around! So, here we go again....
Monday, we met the cousins at the Days of 47 parade Float preview. We stood in line for an hour to get the kid's faces painted. We had a great time and then we headed to Rog & Cozette's house to pick up their kids. Both R&C had to be at girl's camp this week, so we got a cousin sleepover! Luckily, we got to go to a bbq and swim party at McCleary's that night! I was the only adult in the pool, but I had 6 kids to watch over! Well, 7 if you count when Drake Morgan started playing jump in the pool with me! I felt pretty good that night when I had everyone sprawled out on the family room floor, tucked in their sleeping bags and ready for bed! Tuesday, I got up, made pancakes for breakfast, started teaching piano, helped Amanda with Ella because she was really fussing for her first feeding and monitored the other kids all day! Later that day, I had to take Amanda new clothes as Ella had pooped all over herself and Amanda's Justin Bieber t-shirt! I changed Ella and her clothes while Amanda, fully grossed-out, changed her shirt! Amanda making her vote count!
Issac, Aidan, Zach and Brandon
We made homemade rootbeer!


The kids got a kick out of the fog....
Brandon asked me 'Why don't we have homemade rootbeer all the time?

No comments: