Friday, July 2, 2010

Randoms



I found some pictures on the camera of what Sydney and Brandon did to keep themselves busy when I was at camp. Gma Arvy brought up a little craft project and they used the leftover stickers to decorate Brandon's face! They were so excited to show me! Sydney really missed me while I was at camp. She was hysterical the night before saying this is the worst thing a child can go through is to have their mom leave them for camp. She kept hoping that one of the girls would get so homesick that I would have to bring said girl home. I had many messages on my cell phone (I didn't have cell service) and as soon as we got cell service on the way home, Sydney was calling me. I'm so glad that she loves me so much!!! (I'm going to try to get some pics of girls camp soon. I didn't take my camera, so I'll have to copy from others).
She made a list of all the activities they did while I was gone. One of their favorites was that Dad bbq'd some tilapia. All the kids keep telling me how great it was! Mikey is a great cook. They loved the zoo with the Arvy grandparents and their visit to Chuck-a-rama! Brandon said, 'Mom, did you know that chuck-a-rama lets you get as much food as you want?' Ah, a kid paradise!

On Sundays at the Gibsons, Sydney and Kate have a 'school' for all the cousins. Amanda used to be involved, but now she's too mature. This Sunday was 'picture day' for the class. I was happy to see this so I could document their school. It's so nice because they entertain these young ones while the adults get to chat. Syd and Kate, you girls rock! Back row left: Brando, Elyse, Zach, Aidan. Front left: Isaac, Ari, Makayla

1 comment:

Makell said...

What the what with the stickers?! Those pictures are awesome!! Creative little chickadees.