Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Syd sings!

In line, waiting to get on stage!
On Thursday, Sydney had her first grade program! Mike was in Denver, so we decided to video tape the performance for him. I took the girls to school so I could get a seat. After standing for the 4th grade program (our school is new and doesn't have anywhere near enough chairs), I didn't care how long I had to wait, as long as I had a chair. Even with me going about a half hour early, I was still about 6 rows back. No problem, though....at least we all could sit!
I kept Amanda with me so that she could help tape and keep Brandon happy. About 20 minutes into their program, she remembered there was testing this morning, and ran to class. Brandon lost it about 15 minutes later....so I let him take pictures with my camera.Before the meltdown
Now, Sydney did GREAT! It was a long program and they sang about 30 songs! She knew every word and smiled. Sydney loves to perform and she had a great time. I was sad when they whisked the 1st graders off to class at the conclusion of the program. I wanted to give Syd a big hug and tell her good job! We had a good time!

No comments: