Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cousin's on the flip side!

More Summer Fun
Some of the kids on the slide. Corvin, Greg, Brandon...
Doug, Ali, Ryan, Eliza
Amanda, Emma, Steven....I didn't get pictures of the rest, but we had Matt & Ryan, Greg, Kelsey. Jim & Renae. Scott. Jim & Kristine and their boys, Doug & Cath & their girls, Steve & Hill and their girls. And after Mike had picked Amanda up from Brynna's house again, our whole family was there.
We had cousin day at our house today, but with the other side of the family. Doug & Cath and Steve & Hillary are all in town, but the family hadn't been together yet, so Mike and I volunteered to have everyone over for dinner and watersliding! We had a good time chatting and getting all caught up with each other. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. After dinner, Brock treated us to some electric guitar and his singing. Brandon got out his guitar and "Rocked Out" with Brock. That was so cute to see! Mike said B was watching Brock's fingers and trying to copy his movements.
After everyone had left, Brandon had to watch Star Wars with his Dad. He had been asking to do this since about 3pm today. So, everyone cuddled up on our bed and had a little movie-time, until I kicked everyone out so I could go to bed!

We had a great night! I love my little family!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks again SO much for the great night, we had such a wonderful time! It was awesome of you guys to put this together so the whole fam could get together.

(and speedy blogging by the way, I couldn't believe these pics were on when i checked your blog.)

Alisa said...

That was nice of you to have the troops over, especially considering the bug invasion! I'm sorry I couldn't make it for the dinner. I was waging my own bug battle. They are particularly bad this year!