Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kindergarten Book Club

Last week, Syd was invited to a 'book club' at Abby's house. When I picked her up later that day, I was told by Abby that 'book club' was to be at our house next week and I needed to get invitations and have a treat for them! Cute, huh? I just laughed, thinking that 'book club' was probably a one time deal, but NOOOOOOOO, today Sydney came home saying that the girls would be at our house at 4pm for Book Club!
Good thing I had Mommy inspiration today and made cookies!

It went well today and they pretty much played, did their book reviews and had their cookies while I taught piano lessons. Nice when they can entertain themselves-and Brandon!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

That is so funny! They are so cleaver.

Makell said...

A book club??? What 5 year olds are that organized. That is great - I'm impressed!!