Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dumpster Diving!

I totally went dumpster diving tonight!
Nicole was driving us home from recipe group (at Natalie's tonight - really yummmy Mexican....lots of cilantro), and after dropping Elise off, I spied some blinds in their garbage. I told Nicole to 'STOP!' and when I got out to get the blinds, she said they don't work.....I was laughing when I told her that I heard you can use the slats of blinds to divide areas in your garden boxes.
She laughed and said, 'You just totally went dumpster diving!'

Then, when I got home and told Mike about my new experience and what I had brought home, he told me he wasn't sure he wanted to use that method......

Oh well....it was worth the laugh!

1 comment:

Makell said...

Nice one! After all that effort - you better use them! That was fun last night - great food!!