Saturday, December 8, 2007

What to do on a snowy Saturday...


OR: Take my cute parents to dinner for my Mom's birthday! We met up at Paradise Bakery in Bountiful and invited my siblings & families to join us. At one point during the evening, my Mom was talking about how they raised 5 kids and didn't know how they did it, but they did! Having 3 kids of my own, I do wonder how they did it! But, they did it just perfectly! They taught us correct principles and backed it up with their actions. My parents were and still are in constant service to others. They taught us to commit to things you feel are important, such as their singing and membership in their choir. They taught us it's important to have fun family time with our camping, fishing and boating trips. They taught us to have a good sense of humor and to be able to laugh at ourselves. They taught us to be kind to one another and to others. They continue to teach us how GREAT grandparents treat their grandkids! We love you both! And, Mom! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Do anything you can afford said...

Thank you sweet daughter. You are truly our "one and only". We love you tons.