Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just a stress reliever thought

I'm feeling stressed right now. Lots of different things all going on at the same time. Normal, right? I spent my free hour today passing out the donation party flyer to the neighbors. Added a couple more piano kids (and my friend, Nicole) for lessons today. Mike is leaving town. My Dad is having an angiogram in the morning. I have 3 ward/stake parties I'm preparing for right now. Had to vote. Must help kids with spelling words (Amanda's teacher gave them 50 words this week...is she nuts?) And my list goes on and on and on. Probably not much different than many of your lists.

So, I got a stress relieving giggle today when my good friend, Sharon, sent me an e-mail of people saying 'not so smart' things. I just had to post one today...maybe two. Enjoy!

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.) Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever," -- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest .

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

4 comments:

Staci said...

WOW cuz!! Ok.. you need to get a good book and soak in the warm tub! That's my favorite thing to do to combat stress! You are one busy woman! All that and re-finishing your bedroom furniture too! What a woman!
Hey..make sure you call me tomorrow and let me know how your Dad is ok? Love ya oodles!

d.r. gib said...

too busy!! Those were very funny. I will have to hear more!

Makell said...

Jill -You are the woman! Just hang in there....the holidays are just around the corner, and then you can REALLY enjoy some stress free days! It just never ends!!!! Gotta love it

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

It must be this week. I am with you - unbelievable amounts of stress. Thanks for the giggles. I don't want to live forever either...