Sunday, November 25, 2007

All About Me Trees

Since both grandparents are out of town this Sunday (and we aren't visiting), we promised the girls we would start decorating for Christmas. Well, the girls' anxiousness this day could not be matched by anything but maybe Christmas Eve! Finally, we found their room trees and set them free to decorate. They just invited me in and this is what they said. "These trees are all about me!" And they proceeded to point out certain ornaments or favorite things on their trees!





Amanda


My name is Amanda
My favorite color is red
I love Utah (University of)
I love Santa
I love bears and bells and bows
I like dolphins
I like dogs
I like bears in tubs and cartoons of bears
I like Pinocchio
My favorite celebrity is Hannah Montana
I like My Scene
Sydney
I like playing with my friends
I like bunnies
My favorite celebrity is Gabriella
I like My Little Pony
I love loving one another
I love snowmen
I love Santa
I love the American flag
I love My Scene
I love Christmas trees
I love snow
I love red
I love purple
I love putting stars on the Christmas tree
I love SharPay
I love dogs
I love myself
Well, Mike and I LOVE our girls!
Thanks for a fun memory to start the season! XOXO

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

where is Bubba's tree? Zach wants to know. That looks like a fun tradition, what I good idea. I love to hear what others do to add to our traditions too.

Jill said...

We haven't unpacked Bubba's tree yet. It takes me forever to decorate!

Jamie and Family said...

that is so great and cute. I have been thinking of letting the girls have their own trees too. Love it! Your girls certainly know what they like!

And what is My Scene? I must not be caught up yet :-)