Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two year old entertainment

I teach piano 4 days a week...two lessons in the morning on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and then at least 2.5 hours each afternoon. My kids do really well at handling things during these hours allowing me to work. Sometimes, it takes a little imagination to keep themselves happy. Today, Sydney was playing at a friend's house (a rare occurence as she usually likes to play at home with her friends) and Amanda was at ballet. I had Brandon in the piano/living room with me and he was just playing behind me. When I turned around, this is what I saw!

He had made his first little hut or fort. He pulled all the cushions off the couches and the chair and stuffed them in this little spot by my curio cabinet. It was so cute! He was so excited about it that it was hard to catch a picture. He would climb on the cushionless couches and fall into his fort. Or he would bury himself in the cushions and just laugh! I couldn't help but giggle myself at this cute moment!

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Brandon is so dang cute. And I have to say again that I can't believe you teach THAT MUCH PIANO!! I am amazed!