Sunday, December 5, 2010

Willis Tower

Our Sky Ledge picture....I was really scared!

Mike was in Chicago a couple of weeks before our trip together. He visited the Willis Tower one day and e-mailed me pictures. This is an amazing building.

The best part are the glass cubes that you can step out on that stick out from the building. You feel like you are standing in mid-air! I was freaked! A cub scout group was there at the same time and one of the boys told me a was a scaredy-cat. I told him that yes, I was!
Mike's feet are in the brown shoes....my feet are the black shoes just barely inside the glass cube!
Amazing views of Chicago....Because the buildings are so unique and beautiful, you can pick out a lot of the buildings that you see on the street from the top of the tower. The view of Lake Michigan gives you perspective on what a HUGE lake it is!

1 comment:

Makell said...

That glass tower gives me anxiety just looking at the pics - I would be a scaredy cat, too!
Love your trip pics - we are going next year with some girlfriends so you've given me some great ideas. Glad you had fun time - Notre Dame stadium looks incredible.