Monday, December 27, 2010

Odds and Ends

Wow...that was fast. Christmas has come and gone. What a crazy month. I'll try to get everything posted quickly, but there is a lot to do this week. I'm still working on those Christmas cards. They will hopefully be Happy New Years cards. We had a little photo shoot last week and it was fun. This picture was my favorite, except for the dog sniffing his butt. We thought we could entitle it, 'Merry Sniffmas' but, that's probably a little much for some people. Main problem is the red eye and trying to fix it....stay tuned.
Then, my birthday. Seriously, I wasn't into it at all this year! Not liking getting older and not feeling older. I didn't want any presents from my little family...just go to dinner. Amanda had a birthday party for a friend on my birthday, so we went for sushi on Monday night instead.

Sweet Mikey did get me some pretty roses!

Mike & I went to dinner on Tuesday to Roosters (kind of an anniversary of my last birthday, where he threw the surprise birthday) and then to WalMart! Yippee! I was actually getting stressed about finishing up the gift shopping so this was just what I wanted to do. Crazy, I know. My cake was sure pretty and we dished it up with the kids when we got home.

No comments: