Friday, December 17, 2010

Geo-train!

Amanda's class made 'geo-trains' this last day of school before Christmas break! I think it was supposed to have something to do with geometry, but she said they didn't measure anything...just made the train. It took her an hour and she was pretty proud of it. I'm just glad I picked the girls up from school today because this would not have survived on the bus! Nice job, Amanda! Now, we are wondering if she'll let us burn it with the gingerbread house on New Years?
As a side note: Sydney had a tumbling show on Monday night. I just took video of her performance, but I haven't been able to upload a video here. She did a great job and we are proud of her!! Another side note: Sydney's teacher suprised them today by ordering pizza from Pizza Hut and having it delivered to their classroom! She said they had a fun time eating in their classroom.....
And now, Christmas break has officially begun!

No comments: