Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quiet....baking in session

On Saturday, I decided to bake some cookies. I wanted to give some to my Beehives on Sunday. Then, I also wanted to take some to my family Easter egg hunt. So, I started baking.

Then, Amanda came in and wanted to use cupcake maker kit that she received as a bday present. So, she started baking.
Then, Sydney came in and wanted to use her cake making/decorating kit that she received as a Christmas gift. So, she started baking.

Then, Brandon came in and wanted to help me with the cookies!

We all donned our aprons and cooked away. It was a fun afternoon! And when all was said and done, my family got some cookies (that made up for the cake, right Rog?), but I didn't have enough for my Bees. We have almost 20 girls now? Anyway, I had run out of frosting and decided that the Bees would be fine without cookies......it's the thought that counts, right?

2 comments:

Makell said...

The thought of all 3 of my chitlans in the kitchen, cooking/baking at the same time is sort of frightening to me! You totally pulled it off! I'm impressed :)

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

It's Fast Sunday anyhow, isn't it? :)