Friday, January 29, 2010

The older I get, the more I realize how SLOW I am!

So, sometimes it takes me awhile to get something....like truly 'get something' Maybe it's because I'm maturing slowly....I still feel 25 years old. That's ok, right?
Anyway, my latest epiphany is that my sweet hubby really likes to have 'thoughtful' gifts. He doesn't like to just get something for the sake of getting something.
He usually puts a great deal of thought into gifts he gives.
We have been discussing a few gifts lately.
It's been a little fiesty.
My word for the year is determined, right?
So, this year I'm determined to give Mikey good and hopefully GREAT gifts!
I feel like I want him to know through these gifts (because it's important to him) that
I truly love him
more than anything!
I have some things in mind.
I'm already thinking about Christmas.
Already have an Anniversary gift in mind.
I have his BIG 40th BIRTHDAY that I'm working on.
We aren't into giving gifts for mini-holidays, really. I consider Valentine's Day a mini. I'm having a hard time figuring out something to do.
So, give me some suggestions if you've got them...
Mike is going to hate this post.....just fyi!
Loves!

No comments: