Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brandon's playgroup

Brandon, Tytan and Will showing me their reindeer cookies!
We had B's playgroup at our house last Monday. Seeing as it was too cold to play outside, I decided to plan a craft! So, we made these reindeer cookies using Nutter Butters, pretzels, etc. (I found this in Family Fun magazine)
Here's Spencer, Nick, Matthew and Henry showing me their cookies
The first batch we made were really cute and done just like I told them. Chocolate chip eyes, a red M&M for the nose....just cute. But, I didn't have my camera. When I came back into the kitchen to take their picture...they had started to eat the reindeer!
So, we had another round....but this time, the boys had their own ideas and we had some pretty funny looking reindeer! Here's Brandon's creation! Silly boys!


2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Those are great. You are brave to have all those boys over and to a craft.

emily said...

Spencer always loves to come to your house...Super cute idea to make play group fun!