Friday, February 23, 2007

I love my little boy!


Here's a little flashback Friday. It's not that far back, other than the picture is from when Brando was a cute, chunky monkey! I just put him to bed and I just really love, love, love how he hugs me as I stand rocking him telling him how much I love him. He puts his little arm around my neck like he never wants to let go and I just melt. These are the moments of motherhood that I just cherish and never want to end. We have been so blessed to have Brandon in our family. He is the sweetest little man and hopefully will always be mama's boy.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

love that baby chub!

Chris Grover said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the comment on our blog -- the advice was GREAT! I went out shopping this weekend and felt like I had so much better of an idea of what the heck I was doing! Thanks again -- and what an adorable baby!!