Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oh, Brandon....


So, I'm using an older picture (Oct) of when Brandon broke his collar bone (see the yellow bruising)... because I forgot to take a picture of him tonight with his current war-wound and I'm starting his list of injuries! It's so crazy how kids end up getting hurt. Tonight, after we went to Market Street (yum) for dinner, we went to wash the car. Since there was a bit of a line, Mike suggested letting the kids out of their carseats to play while we waited. Leave it to Brandon....he was climbing over the seats (one of his favorite games) and starts screaming. Somehow he banged his head and came up bleeding! Once we could clear the blood, he had a small cut right on his forehead above his right eye. It was small enough, but deep enough that we decided to have a doc check it out. The big sisters were freaked out and really got upset hearing him cry....I thought that was sweet. We ended up getting it glued (a nice alternative to stitches) ignoring his protests.....the kid is tough and it took Mike and me to hold him still. Poor little boy. But, soon the trauma was over and he was more interested in finding the 'ruff, ruff' (dog) in the book we were reading. I told Mike I was sure this won't be the last time the boy will need to be glued back together! I just hope they are all this minor.

No comments: